Friday, January 25, 2008

What day is it?

When I was in Florida, I asked Uncle Jim how he was adjusting to retirement. He said every day was Saturday except Sunday, which was Big Paper Day. As I've traveled, I've lost track of what day it is more often than I care to admit, but I always seem to remember Big Paper Day. Today is not Big Paper Day, that much I know.

Headed to the gym right now then I'll take a day trip in to Denver. Maybe tour the State Capital building, the U.S. Mint and the Denver Art Museum. I need to figure out the whole public transportation system too. Buses, light rail and door to door service for a few dollars a day. What a deal.

Going to a formal dinner this evening c/o the Colorado Bar Association. Should meet some interesting people there. It's a New Orleans theme (wasn't I just there?) and I hear the band is great.

Off to Vail tomorrow to ski with an old friend and two of her friends. Finally! I get to spend some quality time with some women.

Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things appear to be going well on your walkabout my friend - looks like some hella good times, eh?. Just wondering how your map will change if and when you head to Budapest???

DK

Stacy said...

watch out for those avalanches!