Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Keystone & The Great Divide






I can't believe it's Wednesday already. Completely exhausted from skiing at Keystone yesterday. I drove up Loveland Pass to the Continental Divide and we stopped for a photo op. Yes, it was as cold as it looks. Keystone was a great place - nice runs and no crowds. Being a Tuesday helped I'm sure. Still working on getting my ski legs. Maybe a few lessons will help.
Went out for sushi last night and found a gold mine - two bite sushi! And two pieces per order. What a deal! Got home and went to bed at 8 pm. And got up at 8:30 am! Best night's sleep in ages. Wasn't up for 5 minutes when Ray spotted a coyote in the back by the bike path. Couldn't get a pic but trust me - it wasn't a dog.
Taking a day off to rest and return my 2nd boot dryer - what a POS.
Can't believe I'm headed to Utah next week. Probably leave Monday? Planning on skiing at Vail on Sat so I'm gonna see if I can find a place to stay and leave from there. Id like to take a few days to explore Utah.
BTW - you can leave comments if you'd like. Just click on the comment link below.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell are you doing to that sign???

Looks soooo cold!!!

Still not feeling 100% but working on it.

What do you suppose is the matter with your legs? You should be strong as an ox. Love, Mom

Unknown said...

UTAH! Go to Alta. Great bowls and you can take a guided ski trip of 5 mountains. Stay all day at the top! Heli skiing if you've got the bucks.Don't get off your skis to pee or you will never be found.Snow is that deep! UNKA JIM

Stacy said...

I hope your stream didn't freeze!