Saturday, December 15, 2007

Thrashers and boobs

So we went to a Thrashers game last night. Did I tell you the traffic sucks in this town? Had great seats behind the bench about 10 rows up. Sat behind Stewart Cink. Anyway, they looked pretty good. For the first period. Then they got blown out. We left after the second period and had a great dinner at McCormick & Schmick's. Decided to go to a titty bar called Oasis. That place was rockin' and I got all bent out of shape there. True story - I only saw one pair of fake boobs the entire night. Seriously. I would post some pics but they asked me to put my camera away. Sorry. Maybe next time. Headed to the Bollig (I know they all have different last names now, but for the rest of my life they will be the Bollig girls) holiday party tonite then towards Tampa tomorrow. Thinking of staying in Savannah or on Jekyll Island for a nite in the meantime but it's cold this w/e. We'll see.

No comments: