Thursday, December 27, 2007

New view on retirement


Whew - I thought my time in Florida would allow me to recharge my batteries. Not. I have a whole new outlook on retirement now. We've had activities every day. I've played golf five or six times already (Fox Hollow was a bear) and we've had dinner / cocktail parties most every night. Tonite is the first evening with no plans. What a great group of people. I've been invited to a Tacky Tiki party in Bradenton tomorrow evening. Someone with a house on the beach. That's all I know - or need to know - at this time. BTW - it's 4:30 and I'm sitting outside as I write this - so I decided to take a pic. It was sunny and about 80 today. More of the same tomorrow and Saturday. Maybe I'll hit the beach in Bradenton before the party tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Zig. I hope you're enjoying all that warm sunshine and are ready to trade in your golf shoes for snow skis. Denver got about 12 to 18 inches of new powder in the past few days. I'm sure the ski resorts received more. Are you ready??????

Can't wait for you to get here!

Rayman