Thursday, December 6, 2007

Atlanta - here I am

Had a great lunch with Kat today - and an intriguing offer to visit Costa Rica. Hmm. Rainforest or the beach? Where the hell did I put my passport?

Nice drive to Atlanta. Still cold but calling for temps in the 70's for this w/e. EB has put me up for a few days in a great bachelor pad. Finished basement with bedroom, bath and media room with wet bar. I told him he will have to pry me out of here. Oh - he's having his company party here this saturday. How convenient! Especially considering his hiring criteria. Bada Bing..

The drought down South is as bad as you hear. I passed several lakes and saw many docks sitting on dry land. North Carolina through Georgia so far. People with boats still in the water at Lake Lanier will need to use a crane if they don't act soon. Water restrictions are the news de jour. They really need a hurricane or two to replenish the water supply. Seriously. That's about what it will take.

No comments: