Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SKI SKI SKI!!

We headed up to Breckenridge to stay for the three day weekend. Made it to Breck three days in a row. My legs are sore..... Had some visitors and some good times. Weather was nice and the snow was much better than last weekend. Still not nearly as nice as it was last season. I told you I was spoiled after the dumping we got last year!!

I've been summoned for possible jury duty tomorrow. I'll know after 5. I'm OK with performing my civic duty but am still surprised I've been summoned already. I mean, I registered (in Colorado) to vote last year and have already been selected?

My friends Lisa & Nate are going to be in Frisco next week on their annual ski trip. Remember, I went to Utah with them last year. How convenient they will be in my back yard this year. Ray & I will visit them for a few days. Another friend of mine, Hamish, is visiting from Hungary starting this Saturday and will be here for a week so he'll ski as well. Should be a great week.

No comments: