Friday, August 8, 2008

James Taylor at Red Rocks



Ray's wife Kerry asked me if I would attend the JT show as Ray was on a business trip. What a performance! A little info though - her tickets were at row 69. There are only 70 rows at Red Rocks.....so I thought I should go for an upgrade. One of the perks of my part time gig is that I can usually get a pretty decent seat. What would you say to that Kerry?

They played a great set, took an intermission then before the second set JT signed autographs at the front of the stage. Haven't seen a performer do that yet. Then for the encore apparently someone yelled out to the front row to come up to the barricade - haven't seen that before either. Up close and personal for sure. So Kerry got to sit in the front row, got JT's autograph and got to stand at the front of the stage for the encore. SCORE!!!!

No comments: