Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Low-rider for sale




I'm tired of worrying about this damn car. Think I'm paranoid? at 12;40 am a Denver Police Officer buzzed my door. He met me on the stairs with "are you Mark"? He asked if I had a red Acura. I thought that someone broke in and stole the stereo. He said "they took your wheels and the car is sitting on the rotors". Punk ass kids. I had no idea 11 year old pitted wheels were the bomb. A neighbor saw this take place and eventually called the police. Quit a bit of damage to the car. Not sure what will happen. Will they total it? How will they move it? How can I get tires installed? What were these punk ass kids thinking? What would I have done if I had caught them? There were four and I don't have any weapons. I'd like to break their arms and legs with a steel rod though. Maybe even take out a knee or two. And smash a few hands. Maybe bust a jaw. Not that I'm bitter.

No comments: