Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hot and sunny!

67 Tuesday, 71 Wednesday (a new record) and 65 today. Played golf at City park with Ray yesterday. Damn near got warm! A cold front is (thankfully) coming through this evening. We need snow in the high country! Planning on heading to Vail Friday or Saturday for the weekend to celebrate Amber's birthday.

Looks like my car will be ready in a week or two. Should be better than ever. Someone had backed into my front bumper last summer while I was at the library and they took off. That would bave cost me $500 to fix but I blew it off. Now that will be taken care of. The wheels were pitted pretty bad and I looked at fixing them but blew that off too. Now I'll have new wheels. Maybe this isn't such a bad thing. I've had it for nearly 11 years and by the time this repair is done I'll have over $14,000 in insurance claims on this vehicle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May I suggest that U install locking lugs on your new wheels? I have 'em on both of my cars.
UNKA JIM