Monday, June 30, 2008

Widespread Panic at Red Rocks






What a fantastic weekend - Attended the WSP show Friday night with some buddies and had a wonderful time at Red Rocks. During intermission I made my way down to the stage to talk to some people I knew working the show and they asked if I wanted to work Saturday's show. Hell yeah! My post was front stage left and I got to jam for hours. No Sugar Tonite was amazing, as well as Stir It Up yesterday. That's right - made it to all three shows! Just like the good ol days.....

The guy with the T shirt (Family Guy for those of you wondering what the hell the T shirt is) has a raft and invited me on a trip. Three person oar raft with coolers that hold ice for 21 days. I'll keep you posted.

Working Snoop Dogg / 311 Tuesday then STP Wednesday. Thinking of attending Sean of the Dead tonite - movies at Red Rocks.

On the way out of the show last night some yahoo ran right in to the back of my car!!! Remember the incident from, say 5-6 weeks ago when someone backed into my car at Red Rocks? Some luck. Minor damage but still.... And he denied hitting me! I got out of the car and said WTF - you just hit me! He said "no I didn't". Whatever. The cops were standing right there and heard it so they got his information to me. Idiot. Now I have to go back to the body shop AGAIN. Maybe I can get a rental car for the weekend though.......

Headed to Salida Friday to hike and raft on the Arkansas (through the Royal Gorge too) Saturday. We're getting a cabin for the weekend.

No comments: