Sunday, March 30, 2008

Colorado Rapids vs LA Galaxy

Worked at Dick's Sporting Goods Park for the Colorado Rapids season opener last night. The Rapids remind me of the Columbus Crew - neither team has been very good. They surprised me with a shutout victory over the Galazy of 4 - 0. I went to check-in at the half to ask a question and the Galaxy walked by me on the way back to the field. I could have sold my spot for hundreds of $$$ to a Beckham fan as he walked right by. I was going to let him know how hot I think his wife is but realized I would probably not get an opportunity to work at Red Rocks as a result.

I just realized it's been two weeks since I've gone skiing! Spring Massive starts at Breckenridge and runs from April 1-20 so I have a few weeks to go. Should be a good time!

Looks like things are moving forward with a trip to Spain & Hungary this summer. I'd love to spend 2-3 weeks over there. Any ideas on where to visit / what to do while I'm there? Let me know!

No comments: