Monday, April 7, 2008

Just chillin'

Back in the saddle with work last week. It's nice working from home, although I do need to get out and talk to people more often. Went skiing at Breckenridge Saturday - great spring conditions. They close on April 20th so I have to get over there again soon. Finally had my golf clubs delivered as well - big thanks to Stace for making that happen - I owe you! There are so many courses around here and I can't wait to play.
Made it to a Rockies game yesterday. It was a beautiful day and the seats were a few rows up from the end of the 1st base line. Fantastic seats! Added a few ice cold Coors beers and it was all good. It's going to be fun this summer - there is a lot going on around Coors Field during home games. Cool bars with huge patios on the roof overlooking the ballpark. I'll take pics next time.

No comments: