Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Just another day

Let's see. Got up around 8 and read the Dispatch online. Made a cup of tea. Did 30 minutes of Yoga. Drove to Pep Boys and picked up my hatch lifts (car parts for my hatch). Got gas and a car wash. Installed the hatch lifts (the old ones gave out in Taos when it was 16 below and the hatch wouldn't stay up - that damn thing is heavy!) and then made it to the grocery. Had lunch and read the paper. Almost time for a nap. I truly enjoy these days.

Yesterday was busy. Took a tour of the US Mint, made it to the Statehouse again and walked around the art museum (closed on Mondays - what the hell?). Visited the REI store downtown, walked around the River Park and looked at the Millenium Bridge and the condos. Had a wonderful dinner (thanks Sharona!) and ready for a rest.

Looks like I'm headed to Breckenridge by myself tomorrow. Get a day on the slopes without the weekend crowds.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

You sound retired already, are you sure you can make it back to the workin' world???

Anonymous said...

When you say that you "got gas" - I'm assuming that you meant fuel for your car, right?
DK