Friday, February 22, 2008

Garden of the Gods





Made it to the driving range yesterday - sunny and 50 something. Hit the ball cart with my last ball at about 220 yards - SCORE!!!
Another great day on tap today so Ray & I drove to Colorado Springs to hike the Garden of the Gods. Very cool place and we took a nice hour long hike. First pic of me is in front of the Garden with Pike's Peak in the background. I'll hit that another day. Pic of Ray has the NORAD complex in the background.
Then drove to Manitou Springs to get some spring water to quench our thirst. By the way, we started a 4 day Seneca Indian Spring cleansing diet today. Fruits only today, herbal tea tomorrow, veggies Sunday and broth Monday. I'll let you know how that goes. I'm starving right now and it's 7 pm on day 1.
More great weather on tap this weekend - high's near 60 on Sunday. Planning on hitting the slopes again next week. Tues - Thurs?? We'll see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O my God. Why are you doing that? Have you been drinking and partying too much?? Good luck with that.

Love, Mom

three b's dad said...

Haiving terrible time posting a comment. Will try to get it right before I write a real comment AGAIN!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark...your dada just gave me your blog address and I've been perusing it this morning and trying for 2 hours to figure out how to comment to you. Great blog and great job at enjoying yourself across our great country. I will check your blog regularly and if this commenting works will send you a note from time-to-time. As an occasional alternative to wine and Coor's have a Sam Adams, Heinekin or Bass at high altitude for me. Bill B (dad of theree b's)