Wednesday, June 24, 2009

All is well

So far the job is going well - I'm in the 4th week and have been keeping busy. Time to reach out to facilities and see if we can provide anesthesia coverage. Office is getting a much-needed makover with new paint, furniture and carpet. The rest of the week will consist of getting things in order.
Looking forward to Mom & Dad visiting in 2 weeks. We rented the condo in Silverthorne for a week then they will stay with me for a week. I have a long list of things to do - we'll see how many get checked off. Would love to take them to see the wildflowers in the high country but most of that involves hiking a few miles and it's not flat here. And the altitude doesn't help!
Looking for an apartment as Cathy is moving back to Ohio to attend OSU for her PhD. She leaves in less than 2 months so time is precious. I could stay here worst case - which isn't really bad but I'd love to have a view of the front range.

No comments: