Monday, October 6, 2008

Rocky Mountain Alumni Club


The Rocky Mountain Alumni Club is for Ohio State fans in Colorado and they meet at a bar called Croc's downtown - right off the 16th Street Mall and Market Street. Ray & I have been to several games there and it's like being at Varsity Club. I signed up for a membership a week ago to get involved. So I attended a Board meeting last Tuesday to see what I could expect from my $25 membership investment, other than a cool t shirt. I met several people, most from Columbus, who where getting involved in turning the club around as I guess they had been floundering as of late. Next thing I know they ask if anyone can volunteer to be the Game Watch Chair at Croc's. I kept asking what all was involved but couldn't get the answers I was looking for. So I volunteered anyway. Turns out I must also serve on the board. And be a member in good standing with the Ohio State University Alumni Association. No big deal, but I like how I didn't find out until later! So for those Buckeye fans in the Denver area, I'll be at the table in the back selling raffle tickets, bumper stickers and memberships during all of the remaining games (except for the Penn State game as I have tix - thanks Stace!) so be sure to stop by and enjoy the atmosphere!
http://www.coloradobuckeyes.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That your new TAT?
unkajim

Anonymous said...

So when were you planning on telling mom and dad you tattooed your arm?